Berry Granola Yogurt Bowl

Hello and Happy April! I know i'm a few days late but I hope you all had a lovely Easter.
Today I bring to you another easy recipe which involves yet again mixed berries. I love berries. This is really super simple, I don't really need to tell you how to make it but i'm going to anyway. This yogurt bowl is perfect for breakfast, a great alternative to the smoothie or açai bowl and is also a great and healthy idea for when you don't have much time. I must say that I have never been a huge yogurt fan but this, this is something else.



What You'll Need:

- yogurt (I chose a Greek style vanilla bio live yogurt)
- a handful of blackberries
- a handful of raspberries
- a handful of frozen mixed berries
- half a banana
- 1/2 cup of granola (I used Jordans super fruity granola)


How To Do It:

 In a bowl, pour in your yogurt and top it with the granola and your mixed berries and bananas. You could also drizzle some honey over the yogurt although I preferred not to as the yogurt and fruits were already sweet. And that's all there is to it!





Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop SheIn for the latest in Fall and Winter Fashions