Teen DIY Iphone Cases

Teen DIY Iphone Cases:



'














So my iphone's case is pretty much ruined now and I can't seem to find a case that I like therefore I decides to make my own one. Of course I went with a Hobbit theme but I have others as well. Here is how to do it.

What you'll need:

















- a clear Iphone case
- a picture of your choice
- scissors
- cutter

How to do it:

1. Print out your picture large enough to fit into the Iphone case.

2. Cut it out. Make sure it fits in well.

3. Cut out the camera hole using your cutter.

















4. Admire your super easy DIY Iphone case!

















































Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. They are really pretty.:)
    The best when the colllection for your phone isn't really huge. I've pimped mine with nail polish but your idea is much better :) thank you!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete

Shop SheIn for the latest in Fall and Winter Fashions